By: David Zwanetz
There’s nothing more frustrating than searching the web for a professional, spending hours reading reviews and skimming websites, and finally finding the person or company that offers the ideal solution to your problem—only to find that you can’t easily get in touch with them.
At Shapiro Zwanetz & Lake, we know that your life is busy. You don’t have time to sit around and wait for our schedules to open up before talking to us about your legal needs. We’re a client-centered law firm—everything we do is for people like you. If you’re facing a difficult situation, you shouldn’t have to spend hours or even days waiting for the right time to call or email, all while hoping you get a response.
You deserve to be heard, to know that we heard you, and to see that we’re ready to start working hard on your behalf right away. Maryland’s top trial team is here to help, whether you need criminal defense or personal injury advocacy. Call us today at (410) 927-5137
or fill out an online form to get in touch with our experienced legal team 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You Have 8 Ways to Contact Us
If you’ve ever visited a website only to be greeted with a single phone number that may or may not be answered and an anonymous form submission, you’re not alone. We know that you’re going through a tough time, and you need help right now.
That’s why we offer eight different ways to get in touch with our team of Maryland criminal defense and personal injury attorneys, including:
1. Office phone number (410) 927-5137 – Whether you want to discuss your situation or claim with one of our attorneys, or you want to follow-up on a previous conversation, our office phone line in Columbia is always open.
2. 24/7 emergency phone number (410) 927-5137 – Many legal issues are also emergencies. And when you’re facing an emergency, you don’t have time to wait for regular business hours. Our emergency line is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you were just injured in an accident or need immediate assistance and feedback on potential criminal charges, we’re here to help you day and night.
3. Live chat – Our live chat platform is ideal for people who want privacy when seeking legal assistance. You don’t have to worry about finding a quiet spot where you can speak on the phone in private. Instead, you can speak with one of our team members online in a relaxed setting. We’ll ask for some basic contact information from you and gather a few details about your unique situation, and then we’ll follow up with you on how we can help.
4. Free consultation form – Don’t like chatting and don’t feel comfortable sharing your questions and concerns over the phone? No problem. Our free consultation form makes it easy to get in touch with us via your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or other internet-connected device. All we need is your name, email address, phone number, and a brief description of your concerns. Then we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your best options moving forward.
5. Facebook page – For many people, Facebook is quickly replacing search engines, emails, and even text messages. Our firm’s Facebook page is a great way to get in touch with us. You can post on our wall, send us private messages, call us, or even leave reviews to let us know how we’re doing all via our page. In addition, we also regularly share updates about firm to keep you in the loop on what we’re doing in the community and how we’re improving the ways we help people like you.
6. Twitter account – Twitter is ideal for getting quick updates from people and companies when you’re on the go, and we love being able to connect so quickly and easily with our current and future clients. Be sure to stay connected with us on the go. If you have questions or need help, tweet at us or send us a direct message any time, day or night, to get assistance.
7. Email Jason – Jason Shapiro is one of our founding partners, and his 30+ year career in law includes serving as the Chief of the Criminal Defense Department of another law firm and serving in two prosecutor’s offices in Maryland. He brings experience, determination, and dedication to the firm every day, and you can contact with any questions or concerns you have about your case.
8. Email David – David Zwanetz joined the firm in 2006 and became a partner shortly after. Along with Jason Shapiro, he holds the honor of jointly trying a case that resulted in the dismissal of all charges against a client who was accused of First and Second-Degree Murder and Manslaughter—the only one of its kind in the history of the Office of the State’s Attorney in Maryland this century. David fights for his clients, and he enjoys taking on new cases and tackling new challenges. Get in touch with him today to find out how we can help you by contacting us.
In addition to making it easy to get in touch with us, we also strive to make it easy for you to handle all administrative tasks related to your case. Our website includes options for paying invoices, signing retainers, and paying retainers, saving you time and money that would otherwise be spent driving across town.